Saturday, March 24, 2007

dropping a line

hey all,

just thought i would drop a line.
how is everyone going?
Its saturday and raining and im feeling tired and a bit sick, have slept most the day. I ventured out of the house to go vote, walked up probably about 15mins total walk. then i also ventured out in the rain with hubby and the dogs for a 30 min walk.
Hubby started his new job last monday and is enjoying it. And i have been flat out at work as i am now the acting manager in my department for 6months while my boss is on a project so i am in effect doing her job and my job so i am busy busy busy. Its good though as it means i dont have time to be bored at work.
Im thinking about going to the Healthy Body Club Booty Camp that Ajay Rochester runs in sydney on the 28th April and really would like to meet some of the bloggers if they are going, drop me a post or email if intersted
fiona

6 comments:

CaramelKitKat said...

While I haven't signed up and have decided to go to Sydney's booty camp. I can't say I am not bloody nervous though - my fitness is non-existant!

I couldn't find your email but feel free to drop me a line at caramelkitkat(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Margaret said...

Hey Fiona. I have always been keen on going but have an engagement party that night, and the Palm Beach meet up the next morning. I think it may be too much to do at once. That being said. If you want to put it out to the wider community you can always go to http://healthnuts.ning.com which is a community website Mary put together and post an 'event' there with all the information re time, date, cost, etc. You are sure to at least reach a few more people that way.

I would love to hear from you about how it all went..

Congratulations on Dave's new job and for not having to move. Yaaaay. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend :)

cranky said...

COME COME YOU HAVE TO COME!!!!!!! I just went to my first one in Melbourne - seriously, you work at your own pace and it's not scary at ALL! Go and read Kate - thick2thin (link on my blog if you don't know her) she was scared too but loved it!!!!!!

A Healthier Happier Me said...

HI Fiona,

I'm already booked in for the booty camp!! I would love to meet fellow bloggers also. Anyone else interested in meeting up, feel free to email me at jac_merchant@yahoo.com.au.

CaramelKitKat said...

Hey Fiona, are you still around? I hope you're well and that you post soon!

Jules said...

Just dropped by in the bizarre hope you may be around?? hope all is well