Friday, February 2, 2007

My new blog

Hi All,
I have decided to change my blog. New year, new change and new location. For those that have visited my old blog http://www.flbanham.blogspot.com/ welcome to my new blog, and for those new welcome and you can visit my old page at the above link.

Well i have changed my look of my blog several times with the hope of inspiration to kick in to get me back up on the weight loss horse, but it hasnt worked. So im not starting this one to do that, im starting to do this one so i can just have fun chatting to all my blog friends.

Dave and I have some extremely scary and exciting news to let you all know. We might be MOVING.
Moving to a new life......

Here is the story. Dave is studing agronomy - to all you non country people then this is the study of soils and crops and plans on becoming an agronomist - The guy that visits the farmers and lets them know how there soils are going and what crops they should plant.
Dave hates his current job, the boss is a bitch and she is a sour old cow that has no people skills and is shafting dave. She rips him off on his holidays, and doesnt respect the hard work that he puts into the job. So a job opportunity came up for a job in goulburn for an agronomist - unfortunately dave didnt get it as he hasnt finished his degree and doesnt have enough experience. so the guy that interviewed him said sorry bout that job but would you be willing to move to dubbo as there is the likelihood of a job similar to what dave does now coming up. So off dave went for an interview. We are now just playing the waiting game to see if they will offer him a job.

ARH scary. If he gets the job we will move 5 hours away to Dubbo.

Well apart from that news i am going good at life been doing a bit of exercise - should do move. And food well it has its moments but my head isnt in the right frame of mind to get back on that journey yet. I know i have put on a few kg but dont know how much as i havent been near any scales. Im still in the same size of clothes a bit tight but still there.

My job is going well - they dont want me to leave if dave gets the job, but i will im not going to or willing to try for a 5 hour long distance marriage. Ive done the 2 hour long distance thing before but 5 hours and marriage is a bit different.

Our holiday - well as most of you know Dave and I went to the uk in August. We had a fantastic time and i promise i will let you know about this soon so stay posted.

Well thats enough for now.

Fee Bee - previously Fiona

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi Fee Bee. Welcome back *hugs* I will update your link a little later today.

Wow such big changes coming up. And good on you both for going for it. Having a job that is something you love and with people you respect is worth moving for. It makes it so much easier than when you are in a job you hate. Good luck.

Will be back soon :)

Leighanne said...

Great to see you back!!
Good luck with all the things coming up...scary and exciting at the same time:)

Anonymous said...

hey

random comment !! :)

steph

Kt said...

\Hey there, welcome back! let us know what happens with the jobs & the move!

CaramelKitKat said...

Scary, a bit, but exciting, definately!! Everything is crossed for you and I look forward to reading your next post.

Re the wombats, I know roughly where you live and if your parents live nearby, is there any chance that they're Southerns??

Growing up we had the same problems as your parents living with common wombats. We cared for a few babies when their mothers had been killed on the roads and the wildlife lady's place was too full. Dad put ducted heating in (our house was on low stilts) and the wombats had other ideas - I used to imagine them backing their backsides into the ducts to get the warmth, lol. Every now and then there would be one with mange and Dad would have to shoot it, tie a rope around its let leg and pull it out, which he hated doing. We used to have Japanese exchange teachers live with us and as kids my brother and I had to take them on looooooong walks, we're hear the *BANG*, give it half an hour, and head back. I think we managed to keep it under wraps, to all but one girl who gave Dad a ceramic wombat when she left, LOL!